Popsicles Kids Sale Terms
By participating with Popsicles Kids Sale, L.L.C. as a consignor, I agree to the following
terms and conditions:
- Consignor agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against Popsicles Kids Sale, L.L.C., Janice
Reidhar or Julie Reidhar, for the damage, theft, or loss due to fire or natural disaster of any
items consigned to Popsicles Kids Sale. Popsicles does not anticipate any thefts, damage, or loss
and takes every precaution to prevent them, but occasionally these events may occur.
- Consignor agrees to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in
Popsicles Kids Sale from whatever cause either foreseen or unforeseen against Popsicles Kids
Sale, L.L.C., Janice Reidhar or Julie Reidhar, and the lessors of the space where the sale is held,
any volunteer or paid participant in Popsicles Kids Sale, or the insurer of Popsicles Kids Sale.
- Consignor agrees that Popsicles Kids Sale will make payment for sold items in the amount of
70% of the selling price. Consignor agrees that a participation fee of $8.50 will be deducted from their total sales.
- Consignor agrees to not bring Any Items that have been recalled. Links to the recalls and
guidelines of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission can be found on the Popsicles Kids
Sale website under the "What to Bring" tab at the left of the home page.
- Consignor agrees that on the last date of the sale, all unsold items will be sold for half of the
originally designated price by the seller unless a star appears next to the price.
- Consignor gives permission that items presented at checkout with no price indicated on the tag
will be sold a fair market price to be determined by the Popsicles Kids Consignment staff. If a
price cannot be reasonably determined, then the item will not be sold.
- Consignor agrees that items with no consignor number or no tag will not be sold but will be
placed in the lost and found at the end of the sale. All items not claimed after the pick-up time
will be donated.
- Consignor agrees that items not picked up during the designated time at the end of the sale
will be donated to one or more local charities.
By participating with Popsicles Kids Sale, L.L.C. as a volunteer, I agree to the following
terms and conditions:
- You must sign-in and out at the Volunteer Station so you will receive credit for your time.
- After you sign in, our Volunteer Manager will give you a Popsicles apron and a name tag to wear during your shift.
- No children will be allowed during your volunteer shift.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided during all volunteer shifts.
- If you shop the pre-sale and don't show up to your work shift, you will not be allowed to shop the pre-sale again in the future.
This policy allows us to attract only those who are responsible and dependable.
Please thoughtfully consider the commitment before you select a shift.
- Make sure you have your Private Shopping Pass. Bring it to the Private Sale when you come, as it is your "ticket" to get in!
- Please remember our Private Shopper Policies:
- WORKERS: Spouse, grandparents AND/OR children under 18 may shop with worker on one pass.
No sisters, friends, aunts, etc. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please only bring children if absolutely necessary.
Children under 12 must remain with a parent AT ALL TIMES.